dataRus has designed a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for research labs that we call laboRus. In our experience, research centres need a system that is agile, robust and flexible to maintain their register, audit trail of the quantity and freeze/thaw cycles, and the origin and distribution of large numbers of biological samples of varying sizes and types. We will soon be able to introduce laboRus, an integrated LIMS.
LABORUS OFFERS YOU
- Complete management of biological samples: planning, labeling, recording, aliquoting, storage, sample location, freezing/thawing cycles and audit trail for sample processing.
- Flexibility and adaptability to the needs of any laboratory.
- Access security and data protection, with individually defined access profiles.
- Generation of data related to the biological samples in real time and in any format (lists, labels, barcodes, etc.).
- Selection of biological samples, filtering by multiple criteria.
- Universal access, at any time and from any place using any internet browser.