dataRus puts its knowledge about the computerization and statistical analysis of biomedical data at the service of the scientific community. We design data collection forms and online CRF, thanks to the platform developed by our team of experts in biomedical research and in the management of relational databases.
We can also apply our knowledge to other sectors that need to develop and analyse surveys or online questionnaires. We enter your information and automatically generate reports that are accessible according to the levels of access and privilege you indicate.
ONLINE DATA COLLECTION
- Easy to use, with a user-friendly interface.
- Design includes data collection notebooks adapted to specific needs.
- Control of data ranges, consistency, quality and validation.
- Access levels and privileges are easily configured.
- System for monitoring study progress, with automated CRF warnings, blocks and approvals.
- Communication between sponsor, clinical monitor , coordinator and researcher.
- Generation of real-time reports.
- Integrated randomization module.
- Periodic report of participant recruitment.
- Audit trail.
- Register of users who access the data.
- Electronic signature adapted to current regulations and standards (Food and Drug Administration, European Medicines Agency, Agencia Española del Medicamento y Productos Sanitarios).
- Confidentiality of personal data is adapted to Spain’s laws (LOPD), data security documentation, and annual audit requirements.
- Transmission of data is encripted (SSL), download is encripted and accessible by password.
- Robust system, failure-tolerant and self-scalable with increased users.
- Redundant systems with duplicate servers.
- Guaranteed server connection.
- Back-ups every hour.
- In the event of serious system failure, data restoration is guaranteed within 4 hours, and data integrity is guaranteed up to one hour before the server failure.
dataRus will design your electronic CRF and the associated functionality on our servers
You design your own electronic CRF and associated functionality, and dataRus provides the operational infrastructure.
We help you design solutions to your research needs using a client server, with self management of functionality; infrastructure and logistics are independent of dataRus.