This legal notice regulates permitted use of the website https://www.datarus.eu/ as detailed below:
1. LSSI compliance: Article 10 Law 34/2002, July 11, Services to the information society and electronic commerce
Owner of the website: L’ARS SERVICES LEADING ADVANCED RESEARCH SUPPORT, S.L (hereinafter, “Service Provider”).
Adress: C/ Joan Güell 184 AT-1.
ZIP: 08028 City: Barcelona.
Registered in the commercial registry of Barcelona, Volume 42.925, Book 199, Page B 419349, Inscription 2ª – CIF B-65.693.863
2. Intellectual property and responsibility for content
1. The intellectual property rights of this website (https://www.datarus.eu/), its source code, design, photographs, text, navigation structure, databases and the elements contained therein, belong to the Service Provider, which is responsible for the exclusive exercise of rights of exploitation in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation..
2. Any use of the website content, specifically the text, design, works, trademarks, logos, source code and any other content that is subject to protection, without the express authorization of the Service Provider, is prohibited. Any unauthorized use will be duly prosecuted by the legitimate owners. Similarly, all trade names, trademarks, or distinctive symbols of any kind contained on the website are protected by law.
3. The Service Provider is not responsible for the content to which links located on the website are directed, as established in article 17 of the LSSICE.
4. Users may not use the content of the website, including its capture, reproduction and distribution, for commercial purposes or manipulation to produce derivative works, without first obtaining the consent or authorization of the Service Provider.
In addition, any other form of exploitation, other than that mentioned in the previous paragraph, of all or part of the content of this web page, by any procedure, will constitute an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the Company or the holder of the same, and may lead to the exercise by the Service Provider of any or all judicial or extrajudicial actions that may be available to defend those rights.
Likewise, the information that the User can access through the web may be protected by industrial or intellectual property rights or ownership rights of any other nature. Consequently, the Service Provider will not be responsible in any case and under any circumstances for any infraction that the User may commit in relation to these rights.
3. Conditions of use
Regarding the website, the user may view, print and partially download the content of the website, only in the following situations:
– The use is compatible with the purpose of the website.
– The use is carried out with the exclusive aim of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Thus, the use for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
– No graphic, icon, or image available on the website is used, copied, or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
The User undertakes to use the website, content, and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good practice, and public order. In the same way, the User undertakes not to use the web page, its content, or the services provided for illicit purposes or effects, being contrary to this legal policy, or harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any other way may damage, disable, make inaccessible or deteriorate the website, its content or services or prevent its normal use by other users.
Likewise, the User expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, disable, or in any other way damage the data, programs, or electronic documents found on the website.
All of these conditions are in accordance with point 2.4, above
4. Modifications to the website and conditions of use
The Service Provider reserves the right to modify and update the information contained on the website, as well as its configuration, presentation, and access conditions. Likewise, the Service Provider reserves the right to update this legal notice without prior notice to users, when required by law or current affairs.
5. Limits of liability
The Service Provider does not guarantee the absence of errors or interruptions in access to the website or its content or that the content is updated. However, the Service Provider will undertake all the actions at its disposal to resolve any error or lack of access or updating that may occur on the website.
Access to the website and any unauthorized use that may be made of the information it contains is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. The Service Provider is not responsible for any consequence, damage, or harm that may arise from such access or use by third parties.
The Service Provider is not responsible for security errors or damages that may occur as a result of the following:
– The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used to connect with the services and content of the website.
– Browser malfunction.
– Use of non-updated versions of a browser.
The Service Provider does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents, or files.
6. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
This legal policy is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. For any conflict arising from the interpretation of same, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the City of Barcelona (Spain), provided this is not contrary to the provisions of article 29 of the LSSI.